Christmas Market ’22
December 18 5:00 pm | in Bethel's Festive Backyard
Join the Planning Fun NOW!
Check back here often for updates and more details.
HOST A MARKET BOOTH (no sales, please). Booths planned so far, most of which are confirmed:
- Hot Chocolate
- Cookies (but you can never have too many cookies)
- Bratwurst (awaiting confirmation)
- Latin American food
- Warm foods like chili or soup
- Other creative ideas
(Note: All food items are asked to be donated by booth hosts, and to be given free of charge to attendees. Paper goods, utensils, napkins, and water bottles will be provided.)
SET-UP SATURDAY & SUNDAY (Team Leaders needed)
- Set-up and initial staging – Saturday 12/17 9:00am-Noon
- Stage and Fire Set-up & Design – Saturday 12/17 9:00am-Noon
- Final Set-up and Decorating – Sunday 12/18 afternoon after church
SING & PERFORM LIVE ON STAGE
- See Pastor Joy for details and to sign-up to perform
- Needed: Tech & sound support needed
- This year we’ll have an extended stage
- Large and small group performances are welcome
- Instrumentalists welcome!
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, FAMILIES
- Distributable flyer coming to this site soon.
HOW WILL YOU & YOURS JOIN THE “JOY”FULL MERRIMENT?